UEMPOWER of MD's "The Food Project" brings cooking & restaurant skills, job opportunities, sustainable food sources, mentorship & hope to the youth of South West Baltimore. With your support, HUNDREDS of elementary, middle & high schoolers can have empowered futures.
THE FOOD PROJECT:
- Cooking (Cooking & Healthy After School Snacks with Guest Chefs)
- Urban Farming (BeMoreGreen STEM program w/ Dominic Nell) [learn more]
- Food & Farming Literacy Program (YouthEmpower w/ Michelle)
- “Table Talks” (Mentoring with Making of a Man with Melvin & Tavon)
- Jobs & Restaurant for the Community (Nalley Fresh)
To help bring wonderful programs like this to our young people, we need equipment, space & support! Won't you PLEASE donate just $10 NOW to help the most needy parts of our city?